Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Baked Portobello Pizzas: Just as Easy, Just as Flavorful

It's been getting chillier here, and I decided that I should grill one last time. Well, the cold set in further than I expected, so I ended up baking this instead of grilling it.

Just follow the same direction in my other post on portobello pizzas and you'll be fine; just remember to bake them on a baking sheet without browning the gill side until the cheese is melted, the frozen spinach is hot, and the mushrooms are fragrant.

Will and I both loved these. They definitely don't lose any flavor from being baked instead of grilled. The only thing I would suggest is, use a baking sheet with a lip on it because the mushrooms end up leaking liquid all over when they start to get fragrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment