Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Panang Tofu Curry: Easy and Tasty

This is the tofu curry we had last night that I served over rice. This is the simplest sauce to make ever. I may have to make and freeze a bunch of this just so I can use it to make my mom's famous chicken curry; it will have all the flavor I grew up loving without all the chemicals that my mom's curry paste contains.
All that is in this curry sauce is shallot, garlic, peanut butter, sriracha sauce, a bit of water, coconut milk, turmeric, and cumin. It only needs a little bit of salt to accentuate the fantastic flavor of this full bodied sauce.
Will raved about how nice it was, and said to make sure to make it on a cold night. Now if only I can make sure he doesn't run out the door without his lunch in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment