Monday, March 26, 2012

Haven't Cooked in a Little Bit; Will Get Back in the Game Tomorrow

I wound up getting an ingrown toenail so severe that I couldn't stand easily. Luckily Will was a big hand in helping me get it trimmed so there is no longer any pain from my nail digging into the bed.
This weekend was pretty busy; we went to a robotics competition and had a blast. I had to wear open toed shoes because of the ingrown toenail, and realized why I don't wear those particular shoes. I wound up irritating the bursitis on my tailor's bunions because of they way the shoes are shaped (yes, I'm in my twenties and have extensive skeletal deformities in my feet).
By tomorrow, with a little further soaking of my foot, I should be able to get rid of the last of the infection and thus, be able to cook again. Stay tuned; tomorrow you will get your dose of my cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment