Saturday, May 5, 2012

Penne with Chicken and Feta: One of My Standbys


I love this recipe because it's quick, simple and tasty. In addition, it's also pretty cheap to make. I use chicken tenders because they stay juicier when you saute them. I intended to use chives, but my chives had gone bad. Oh, well.
This particular recipe also contains green onions, which lend a pleasant flavor, and of course feta cheese. To help make it a little better for us, I used whole wheat penne. All it needs is a bit of freshly ground black pepper and you're good to go.
I apologize for the lack of entries. I was on vacation and developed shingles in my right hand. For the latter reason, I have lost the ability to grip with that hand; as it is typing is a chore. Evidently that is commonplace, and in a few days I should be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment